I'm so proud of my TechTeens at the California Academy of Sciences for completing their last "Do Now" science blog post of the year on a really cool and fun topic: "Are robots taking our jobs?" Check out the hilarious video produced by the KQED education team, featuring TechTeens Sophie and Alex!
Then read the full blog post and share your responses in the comments or by tweeting with the hashtag #DoNowRobots.
This is the last of seven awesome "Do Now" science blog posts produced by our TechTeens this year. Each one is great in their own way:
- Will Robots Replace Us at Work?
- Should Teens Be Allowed to Buy E-Cigarettes?
- Should We Research Dangerous Viruses That Might Cause Pandemics?
- Should NASA Focus More on Space Exploration or Climate Change?
- Would You Buy a Genetically Modified Pet?
- Would You Upload Your Mind to Live Forever?
- Should Schools Start Later to Improve Academic Performance?
It's been a great run! I'm so proud of all of their work.